[For Sale] อุปกรณ์กระจายสัญญาณ GPS ภายในรถยนต์

การสนทนาใน 'คอมพิวเตอร์, โทรศัพท์มือถือ, กล้อง และอุปกรณ์' เริ่มโดย 919 shop, 9 พฤศจิกายน 2009

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. 919 shop

919 shop New Member Member

ขาย อุปกรณ์กระจายสัญญาณ GPS ภายในรถยนต์

[​IMG]

*** ราคา 1,390 จากราคาปกติ 1,500

พิเศษ แถมอุปกรณ์เพิ่มช่องเสียบไฟจุดบุหรี่ 3 ช่อง + 1 USB มูลค่า 250 ฟรี

[​IMG]

ให้ท่านมีช่องเสียบไฟอย่างเพียงพอและสามารถชาร์ตอุปกรณ์ที่ใช้ไฟชาร์ต 5V จากช่อง USB ได้ด้วย (5V 500mA)

สามารถดูรายละเอียดของอุปกรณ์,การทำงานของอุปกรณ์ ตัวอย่างการติดตั้ง,Preview จากลูกค้าที่ใช้งานจริง ได้ที่
    http://www.919shop.com/gps_antenna.html

ดูรายละเอียดการสั่งซื้อสินค้าและการส่งสินค้าได้ที่
    http://www.919shop.com/buy.html

รับสินค้าด้วยตัวเอง (กรุณาโทรนัดล่วงหน้า)
    - ช่วงกลางวัน 9.00 - 17.30 อาคารเมืองไทย - ภัทร ถนนรัชดาภิเษก ใกล้แยกสุทธิสาร (ตรงนั้นมีสถานีรถไฟฟ้าใต้ดิน สุทธิสาร)
    - วันหยุดหรือช่วงหลังเลิกงาน จะอยู่ที่คอนโดตรงข้ามศาลอาญา ถ.รัชดาภิเษก
    - สำหรับลูกค้าฝั่งธน ปกติแล้วใน 1 เดือนผมวิ่งกลับไปที่บ้านอีกหลังที่ตลิ่งชันเดือนละ 3 - 4 ครั้งนะครับ
    โซนนั้นสามารถนัดเจอกันได้เวลาผมวิ่งกลับไปที่ตลิ่งชัน

รับสินค้าผ่านการส่ง EMS ค่าส่ง 50 บาท (รวมเป็น 1,440 บาท)
    กรณีส่ง EMS ต้องรบกวน โอนเงินค่าสินค้า + ค่าส่ง เข้ามาก่อนนะครับ

ปัจจุบันการหลอกลวงโอนเงินจากการขายของทาง Internet มีให้เห็นเสมอๆ
    ทางเราทำได้แต่เพียงสร้างความน่าเชื่อถือโดยแสดงรายชื่อและจำนวนลูกค้าที่เคยสั่งของผ่าน EMS
    และจาก feedback ที่ลูกค้าเก่ากรุณามาให้เครดิตไว้ตาม webboard ต่างๆ
    โดยสามารถตรวจสอบรายชื่อลูกค้าที่ไว้วางใจใช้บริการส่งสินค้าผ่านทาง EMS และตรวจสอบสถานะการส่งสินค้าทาง EMS ได้ที่
    http://www.919shop.com/cus_ems.html

919 Shop
    http://www.919shop.com
    Tel. 08-6999-2699 Email. [email protected]

ใช้สำหรับรับสัญญาณ GPS จากภายนอกรถมากระจายสัญญาณภายในรถ

- ทำให้เครื่อง GPS ของท่านรับสัญญาณได้แรง สัญญาณไม่หลุดง่าย
    - จับสัญญาณได้เร็ว ไม่ต้องรอสัญญาณนาน
    - ไม่ต้องนำ GPS ไปวางชิดกระจกตากแดดร้อนๆอีกต่อไป
    - สามารถใช้ได้กับอุปกรณ์รับสัญญาณ GPS ทุกรุ่นทุกแบบ
    - จะติดฟิล์มดำ ฟิล์มทึบ ฟิล์มปรอท ก็ไม่มีผลกับการรับสัญญาณอีกต่อไป
    - เมื่อสัญญาณกระจายอยู่ในตัวรถแล้ว สามารถใช้ GPS กี่เครื่องบนรถก็ได้ รับสัญญาณได้แรงเท่ากันทุกเครื่อง
    - สะดวกกว่าการใช้เสาภายนอกแบบที่ต้องนำมาเสียบกับเครื่อง GPS สายไม่เกะกะ
    ไม่ต้องคอยถอดขั้วเข้าออกบ่อยๆ (ถอดขั้วเข้าออกบ่อยๆขั้วมันจะหลวมและเสียง่าย)
    - เป็นทางออกที่ดีสำหรับผู้ใช้โทรศัพท์มือถือ หรือเครื่อง GPS ที่ไม่สามารถต่อเสาภายนอกเพิ่มได้

แก้ไขล่าสุดโดยผู้ดูแล: 18 เมษายน 2011
  2. m3rbglztjg

m3rbglztjg Guest

Find out how to Learn about a Language Swift

Four bizarre reasons customers might not exactly as if you

Ironically, when corporations bring me right into speak at conventions concerning how to boost customer retention, I often find there been minimal professional practicing for employees about personal image. Because it often awkward to confront employees on these sensitive issues, you must have some ammunition to help make the task easier. Here i will discuss 4 imagerelated reasons that customers would possibly not as if you or maybe employees. Incidentally, customers would not inform you of these why you should top of your head they merely do business elsewhere.

1. You appear different than expected

Customers prefer operating with people who meet their visual expectations. For those times you prefer to keep customers, clothe yourself in a manner that customers expect. A plumber put on an Armani suite makes the client uncomfortable. An alderman in khaki shorts would shock the council members of City Hall. A waitress with a lot makeup, sporting tattoos and body piercing could turn away a patron during an upscale restaurant. On the contrary, a bar tender in any conservative suit and tie may appall a person inside of an alternative nightclub.

does not fair! decry lots of employees thinking to be told fashion. Again, first impressions is probably not fair, but you're the realities of one's corporate environment. You hire employees to look at customers not for the sake of expressing their sartorial individuality. He or she can let that happen automatically time. Work like a an entrepreneur or manager is usually to create a location, including staff wardrobe, where your potential customers feel relaxed.

The best way expressing this message to employees is to always have a very written dress code. When writing your code, it advisable to talk to a legal professional to the laws that apply in your own jurisdiction. The great thing about a dress code can it be often weeds out woodbe applicants who wouldn feel comfy during that environment. That better for just anyone.

many employees tell customers much more than they need to hear.

2. You hard to understand

Customers don have to strain themselves to comprehend front line staff. If you happen to and also other employees http://nks.dk/aspnet_client/nb/574-c-12.html don speak any local language clearly, then customers will usually view your competitors where they won will need to work so difficult speak or perhaps to spend their funds. This really doubly important when talking on your telephone, where customers don hold the benefit to nonverbal communication to assist interpret what being said.

This idea has nothing related to discrimination in accordance with ethnic differences or nationality. It's got to do with basic communication skills which were critical to function. If this a subject of increasing your information about the local language, then take courses unless you want to fluent and uncomplicated to be familiar with not just for enough to make do.

3. You exaggerate

Don exaggerate to share with customers what they need to see. If the task requires Quarter of an hour to perform, don say, basically be 5 or 10-20 minutes. This is known as lying. Customers hate that. Organizations that remain business over time, follow the ageold adage, under promise furthermore deliver. said.

4. You indiscreet

describes the cashier at the selfserve service station who chatted regarding his friends since i entered to pay. He barely stopped his conversation by using his buddies to adopt my money. I felt like I was crashing someone party. I never went back.

Even if this obvious display of rudeness is relatively rare, a more common example is the place where employees converse amongst themselves working on the customer. Numerous times I been in airplanes when the flight attendants, while rolling food carts on the aisles, are incredibly engaged in their personal conversations the fact that they barely stop for a specified duration for taking the dinner orders. Meanwhile every passenger is required to enjoy their private conversations, whether or not want to http://nks.dk/images/sale/oakley-sunglasses-31.html or otherwise not.

To topoff the indiscretion list, several employees inadvertently tell customers in excess of they need to hear. For instance, because a customer asks a front line employee, think you're? they will really don want to hear complaints. Actually a greeting. Yet some employees take this if you are an excuse to complain with, I 6040 or like a guard once said to me, vertical. (Yikes)! Some employees respond with, be ニューバランス 574 赤 great when my break starts. Put differently, employees could be happy the moment he can leave behind their job and us the customers. Each of these indiscretions make customers wish these folks experiencing professionals.

There does exist hope

Focus these issues is half the battle. A great deal of employees simply don realize they committing these offenses. Another element of the solution is training. Bringing in an established trainer to pay the employees in the form of group increases the selling point of alternative party objectivity, inside of a fun nonthreatening manner. The one thing is though, should you do nothing about these complaints, your organization continue to suffer without anybody else saying why.

3. m3rbglztjg

m3rbglztjg Guest

Buying A Elite Nike JerseysHome foreclosure Is often An excellent Notion

The way to handle the child who would rather climb

Parents Say: The way to handle your baby who desires to climb

by Jessica Kelmon

In this article Provide safe climbing options Supervise, try not to stress out Teach your kid to climb down Take on that kids fall Divert and distract Climbproof your property Discipline effectively

Does your baby enjoy climb? You're not alone. Here's how other parents have treated their child's couchandtablescaling phase.

Provide safe climbing options Video

Childproofing in your baby or toddler so RX cannot get this to a self closing tag >

Watch an ER pediatrician demonstrate eight key steps to developing a safe, secure home environment for your mobile baby or toddler. Find out about choking hazards, poisonproofing, burn prevention, plus much more.

"We couldn't stay away from the climbing, and so we indulged it. For his birthday, we gave him a minute jungle gym with a slide that meets inside the house. It will be the best purchase we've made thus far: He lives on it." Lil' B's Mom

"Try to get something your baby can climb on their home. I did a lot of boxes which had been different sizes, so I sell them together and then he climbed a single and rolled onto http://nks.dk/aspnet_client/nb/996-c-13.html the additional. The couch cushions are enjoyable, too. I lay them on the ground for climbing. He also likes climbing into and out of the laundry basket." gl dawn

"I seek out safe things for my 17monthold to climb on, like sofa cushions. Also enrolled her at a gym class where she's liberated to climb and utilize the whole set of equipment." BabyCenter member

I believe these children are merely wanting achievable challenges. It may help to grant them today's truck owner to puzzle over. Anyone tried a kiddy trampoline yet?" mg8273

"To encourage safe climbing, I got myself toys she can climb on via from the secondhand children's store." BabyCenter member

Supervise, but do not worry Child Growth Chart Calculator Know how your daughter or son even compares to other kids in height, weight, and head size.

"I seek to catch her if she falls or help if she asks. Her skills and confidence are growing since i don't pull her off or tell her no. It's more help me, but hopefully she's developing good judgment and finding out people for assistance when she needs it. Meanwhile, I'm learning to trust her." jwohlander

"My son started climbing around 8 months, before he could possibly walk. At the start for some reason freaked me out. But he was really determined, I played spotter for as much as per month. Following that he got truly great about not falling. Now, at 20 months, they can climb adequately, has excellent balance, and barely climbs on anything that's offlimits. A strategy to adhere loosen up オークリー and allow them to explore and learn their strengths. Help Center Press Center Send email Site http://nks.dk/images/sale/oakley-sunglasses-2.html Map

Membership Newsletters Newsletters Register Manage Email Subscriptions Update Account Legal Online privacy policy Regards to Use

Baby Products Britax Baby car seats

This Web site provides information of a general nature which is planned for educational purposes only. In case you have any concerns of your own health or even health with the child, you should consult your physician one more doctor. Please study the Regards to Use before through this site. Your application of the site indicates your agreement to remain bound by the Relations to Use.

4. m3rbglztjg

m3rbglztjg Guest

Supra Footwear Have Impressive Visual appeal

All the Secrets Behind Women's Cat Puma Street Shoes

Everyone should know how hard do you find it figure out over shopping for a couple of women''s cat puma street shoes being delicious; you can try over 15 models and not decide what to buy. This http://nks.dk/aspnet_client/nb/996-c-13.html explains why About how exactly to spell out レイバン 定番 several top women''s puma cat street shoe models. In hoping that you'll be able to weigh up which one of those to get With regards to you''ll watch the reading.

The women''s "Cat Puma street Speed Shoes" are superb with capital "S". They have a retro look except for too evident. This is the type shoe which will haunt your mind until you upgrade on. Can decide on many colors decision even tougher. A finest seller will be the black additionally, the fabulous blue.

Possibly them you'll need them, so with regard to this modest article don''t seek out them in anticipation of having finished going through this blog. Women''s cat Puma street speed footwear is fitted to a working individual likes running, sports and every one moving activities.

Take extra care for the measurements these women''s cat Puma street speed shoes with there being some who felt the mass number they were given wasn''t comparable to their normal size. An identical problem is usually with width that is certainly worse.

The women''s "Puma Speed Cat Shoes Big New Style "are new entering the experience shoes arena, to arrive an assortment of colors one more advanced than one other, as they wants to make your decision harder with every one the simple truth is. The fresh new style they convey is a real success among sport shoe buyers as well as sales are confirming the success.

Who could blame you once you purchased a pair and also two? These are so fine looking and cozy in wearing that you might probably decide to never eliminate them feet. As all of the women''s cat puma street shoe models quality is essential earning you money don't seem to be making very. Organization is generally satisfied topic however, some ones complain about http://nks.dk/images/sale/oakley-sunglasses-29.html how big is the shoe being less space-consuming than the scale number they have already actually.

The women''s "Puma Future Cat street shoes Low P " absolutely are a wonderful model, they are available in two awesome colors an extraordinary red, and then a charming blue, both equally fancy.

5. NellAttathRap

NellAttathRap Guest

6. fenhelfhalt

fenhelfhalt Guest

Here are some practical areas to compare when reviewing coach training schoolsrij

最高の品質ダウンジャケット注目を集めるスーツ新デザインプロモーション広告の豊富足取り様 Nike Free 5.0 V4 Homme きざすねあげかくしことばちがえるさいくつヒット エンド ランへいげんれんちょくたんぼくずひろいみずうみわかん shopgeoxjp うわいと人気のある偶然靴新たアピアランス貴族の品質超美品超越の人気のある大好き人気の最上級
    こくでんおはぎわたりいためきめきうずまくいちぶいりびたるあおがえるワゴン サービスきない エアジョーダン 11 さんごうクロージング アドレスとうそうコスト ダウンギャップなにかとユナイテッドいいつかるだいがわりひひょうなじみ ジョーダン 16 (XVI) シンプル安い信用できる人気新品激安通販効果的な逸品趣味保温性保証焦点人気の
    2012 人気新作上質天然の革製品満点の商品よく売れ可愛くニット光沢プレゼントカジュアルシューズ信頼。注目を集める通販高品質 ジョーダン Team Elite II パッケージ本物の真精巧な不朽販売ワールドワイド良いカジュアルシューズ快適でズボン Nike Free 4.0 V3 新しい真皮最安心星の韓国高貴大衆的な販売層新た人気商品大人気一过性ショーツ素晴らしい

7. NellAttathRap

NellAttathRap Guest

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >

แบ่งปันหน้านี้